Just click on the buttons below to download your free books.
Depending on your browser and device, PDFs may open in a new browser window and EPUBs download direct to your hard drive. Use an epub reader app to read the book on mobile devices.
Two ebooks in PDF and EPUB format offered to you COMPLETELY FREE and without obligation.
Breakthrough From Innovation to Impact Volume 1
19 innovative projects across a wide range of areas are analysed in order to understand the mechanisms that underpin them.DOWNLOAD BREAKTHROUGH 1 PDF DOWNLOAD BREAKTHROUGH 1 EPUB
- Case studies are drawn from the worlds of business, philanthropy, diplomacy, economics, investment, geopolitics, media, agriculture, logistics, technology and healthcare
- Topics include sustainable energy networks, German reunification, ethical impact investing, the Oslo agreements, the future of the Arctic, healthcare in the US and the Netherlands, the cyber domain and global logistics
- Each project is evaluated using the Owls’ unique method of qualitative analysis which seeks to ascertain the role of generic factors in success or failure
Breakthrough From Innovation to Impact Volume 2
7 case studies focusing on leadership and including interviews with successful innovators.DOWNLOAD BREAKTHROUGH 2 PDF DOWNLOAD BREAKTHROUGH 2 EPUB
- Former South African president F.W. de Klerk on the Global Leadership Foundation
- Unilever chairman Paul Polman on transforming a multinational giant into a sustainable company while boosting profits
- Former Dutch prime minister Jan Peter Balkenende on how he put innovation at the top of his agenda
- Koos van Oord, former head of marine engineering company Van Oord, on how a privately-owned family business can prosper in a world dominated by giant multinationals
- Dutch and US healthcare and the Circular Economy
- The Owls’ unique method is again used in every case study to analyse the factors involved in success or failure